Sunday, March 14, 2010

no mOOd...

Finally update my BLOG...cause my dearest sis= solhal... told me to update my blog...
so i change my picture n other things~ erm...ok.... i have few week did not writing my blog... cause it is true tat...I'M TOO LAZY!!!! hahaha...these day..i'm busy on my work... as an art teacher!!! wow...dun feel shock tat i become a teacher....
haha....erm...11th march 2010...the most important day~i went to school to take my result.... when i reach school... i met my all dearest 5K1 friends & also some buddy~ i was very happy to met them!!^^Actually,i was target that my SPM result can score 5A... i was SOOOO nervous to waiting for my result come out....
when i asked our class teacher that how many student get the most A in our cls...
our teacher(Pn.Laila) told us that: "4 person get 5A...." i was confuse that should i was the one who get 5A's??? but... unlucky that... 5A's was not belong to me....
i get a terrible result....>,<... (2A 5B 3C 1D)...although my parents and relative said my result is OK...but i was REALLY REALLY sad..... i was trying hard and doing study group with my friend...but why the result become like this???!!!
Am i not enough study??...."MAYBE"....this is wat i say for myself....
Now.... i hope that my result can success applying for study in Taiwan...
actually... i feel that my parents are really really care and love me...
even though my result was not good... my mum and dad will courage me that they would not have such good result...haiz.... DAD..MUM..reali sorry... i already try my best... i promise that i will more study hard in university.... i swear... (><)

No comments:

Post a Comment