Saturday, March 27, 2010

~visit my Grandpa GraVE~

yesterday~(27-3-2010)after finish work(6pm).... our family decide back to kluang to visit and clean my grandpa(mother's father)grave.... haiz....every year back to visit my grandpa grave....i will suddenly miss my grandpa....my grandpa passed away in 2004.... reali quite miss him...yesterday....me and my cousin(jiaxi)went to my 2nd aunt house stayed for 1 nite...cause my grandma house no place to slp....tooo many ppl....haha....den my cousin bring her disk(taiwan show) to my aunt house to watch...we arrive my aunt house around 10.15pm....she open her show till 12am!!!! again late slp.....today...6am wakeup...abit dizzy...(@o@)haha....TIRED!!!!! den... we arrive my grandpa grave arond 6.45am....edi late...haha~ they edi clean finish and start to play firework.... the other ppl also got put firework...so pretty... PRETTY then chinese new year firework...haha.... den finish pray~ we start to eat our BREAKFAST!!!!^^ haha.... got BAO, ShaoBao, chicken, fruit.....& DURIAN!!!! mornoing eat durian.. erm... abit weird...haha...finish our misson....
clean finish..back grandma house!!! so next week we nid back again to vist my grandgrandpa & grandgrandma(father's site).......(^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment